6. Telehealth and acute care
- Jesse M. Pines MD, MBA, MSCE3,
- Jameel Abualenain MD, MPH4,
- James Scott MD5 and
- Robert Shesser MD, MPH6
Published Online: 30 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Emergency Care and the Public's Health
How to Cite
Paradise, S., Kee-Ming Shu, M. and Sikka, N. (2014) Telehealth and acute care, in Emergency Care and the Public's Health (eds J. M. Pines, J. Abualenain, J. Scott and R. Shesser), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118779750.ch6
Director, Office for Clinical Practice Innovation, Professor of Emergency Medicine and Health Policy, The GeorgeWashington University, Washington, DC, USA
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, The GeorgeWashington University, Washington, DC, USA; King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Professor of Emergency Medicine and Health Policy, The GeorgeWashington University School of Medicine and Health Science, Washington, DC, USA
Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine, The GeorgeWashington University, Washington, DC, USA
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2014
- Published Print: 13 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118779804
Online ISBN: 9781118779750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!