11. Statistical Theory of Groundwater Flow and Transport: Pore to Laboratory, Laboratory to Formation, and Formation to Regional Scale
Published Online: 28 FEB 2014
Copyright © 1986 by the American Geophysical Union
1986, Trends and Directions in Hydrology
How to Cite
Collected Reprint Series (1986) Statistical Theory of Groundwater Flow and Transport: Pore to Laboratory, Laboratory to Formation, and Formation to Regional Scale, in 1986, Trends and Directions in Hydrology, American Geophysical Union, Washington, DC. doi: 10.1002/9781118782088.ch11
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2014
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1986
Print ISBN: 9781118786239
Online ISBN: 9781118782088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!