5. Health Conditions and Active Ageing
- Anita Atwal and
- Anne McIntyre
Published Online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Occupational Therapy and Older People, Second Edition
How to Cite
Manley, M., Bentley, R., Richards, C., Tattersall, K., Warren, A., Mackenzie, A., Pratt, A. L., Lillywhite, A., Grant, M., McIntyre, A., Lawson, J. and Jackson, T. (2013) Health Conditions and Active Ageing, in Occupational Therapy and Older People, Second Edition (eds A. Atwal and A. McIntyre), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118782835.ch5
- Published Online: 18 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 19 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444333336
Online ISBN: 9781118782835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!