9. Water Immersion for Labor and Birth
- Melissa D. Avery PhD, CNM, FACNM, FAAN
Published Online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Supporting a Physiologic Approach to Pregnancy and Birth
How to Cite
Collins, M. R. and Dahlgren-Roemmich, D. M. (2013) Water Immersion for Labor and Birth, in Supporting a Physiologic Approach to Pregnancy and Birth (ed M. D. Avery), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118783320.ch9
- Published Online: 24 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 3 JUN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470962862
Online ISBN: 9781118783320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!