11. Using Collaborative Theories to Reduce Caesarean Section Rates and Improve Maternal and Infant Well–Being
- Soo Downe RM, BSc, PhD,
- Sheena Byrom RM, MA and
- Louise Simpson RM, BA(Hons), MSc
Published Online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2011 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Essential Midwifery Practice: Leadership, Expertise and Collaborative Working
How to Cite
Brodrick, A., Mason, N., Baldwin, J. and Cowley, S. (2010) Using Collaborative Theories to Reduce Caesarean Section Rates and Improve Maternal and Infant Well–Being, in Essential Midwifery Practice: Leadership, Expertise and Collaborative Working (eds S. Downe, S. Byrom and L. Simpson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118784990.ch11
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 31 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405184311
Online ISBN: 9781118784990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!