6. Expertise in Intrapartum Midwifery Practice
- Soo Downe RM, BSc, PhD,
- Sheena Byrom RM, MA and
- Louise Simpson RM, BA(Hons), MSc
Published Online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2011 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Essential Midwifery Practice: Leadership, Expertise and Collaborative Working
How to Cite
Simpson, L. and Downe, S. (2010) Expertise in Intrapartum Midwifery Practice, in Essential Midwifery Practice: Leadership, Expertise and Collaborative Working (eds S. Downe, S. Byrom and L. Simpson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118784990.ch6
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 31 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405184311
Online ISBN: 9781118784990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!