2.10. Life after a Right CVA
- Meredith Wallace Kazer PhD, APRN, A/GNP-BC, FAAN and
- Leslie Neal-Boylan PhD, RN, CRRN, APRN, FNP-BC
Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Case Studies in Gerontological Nursing for the Advanced Practice Nurse
How to Cite
Jacelon, C. S. (2011) Life after a Right CVA, in Case Studies in Gerontological Nursing for the Advanced Practice Nurse (eds M. W. Kazer and L. Neal-Boylan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118785607.ch14
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 28 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813823782
Online ISBN: 9781118785607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!