3.4. Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Meredith Wallace Kazer PhD, APRN, A/GNP-BC, FAAN and
- Leslie Neal-Boylan PhD, RN, CRRN, APRN, FNP-BC
Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Case Studies in Gerontological Nursing for the Advanced Practice Nurse
How to Cite
Lovanio, K., Gantert, P. C. and Goncalves, S. A. (2011) Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired, in Case Studies in Gerontological Nursing for the Advanced Practice Nurse (eds M. W. Kazer and L. Neal-Boylan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118785607.ch22
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 28 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813823782
Online ISBN: 9781118785607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!