6.6. The Road toward End-of-Life Decision Making: Who Has the Right of Way?
- Meredith Wallace Kazer PhD, APRN, A/GNP-BC, FAAN and
- Leslie Neal-Boylan PhD, RN, CRRN, APRN, FNP-BC
Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Case Studies in Gerontological Nursing for the Advanced Practice Nurse
How to Cite
Kramer, B. L. and Goldstein, C. M. (2011) The Road toward End-of-Life Decision Making: Who Has the Right of Way?, in Case Studies in Gerontological Nursing for the Advanced Practice Nurse (eds M. W. Kazer and L. Neal-Boylan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118785607.ch42
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 28 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813823782
Online ISBN: 9781118785607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!