6.3. Urinary Tract Infection and Functional Incontinence
- Leslie Neal-Boylan PhD, RN, CRRN, APRN-BC, FNP
Published Online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Clinical Case Studies in Home Health Care
How to Cite
Francis, K. (2011) Urinary Tract Infection and Functional Incontinence, in Clinical Case Studies in Home Health Care (ed L. Neal-Boylan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118785744.ch16
- Published Online: 5 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 12 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813811864
Online ISBN: 9781118785744
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!