23. Introduction: Practice Change Fellows Initiatives
- Cheryl Schraeder RN, PhD, FAAN and
- Paul Shelton EdD
Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Comprehensive Care Coordination for Chronically III Adults
How to Cite
Coleman, E. A. and Whitelaw, N. (2011) Introduction: Practice Change Fellows Initiatives, in Comprehensive Care Coordination for Chronically III Adults (eds C. Schraeder and P. Shelton), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118785775.ch23
- Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813811949
Online ISBN: 9781118785775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!