3. Oral Pain and Movement Disorders in Aging
- Michael I. MacEntee LDS(I), FRCD(C), Dipl Prosth, PhD,
- Frauke Müller Dr Med Dent Habil and
- Chris Wyatt BSc, DMD, MSc, Dipl Prosth, FRCD(C)
Published Online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Oral Healthcare and the Frail Elder
How to Cite
Blanchet, P. J., Sessle, B. and Lavigne, G. (2010) Oral Pain and Movement Disorders in Aging, in Oral Healthcare and the Frail Elder (eds M. I. MacEntee, F. Müller and C. Wyatt), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118786789.ch3
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 28 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780813812649
Online ISBN: 9781118786789
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!