3. The CERES and Other Principles
Published Online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to Gain a Competitive Advantage
How to Cite
Avlonas, N. and Nassos, G. P. (2013) The CERES and Other Principles, in Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to Gain a Competitive Advantage, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken, NJ. doi: 10.1002/9781118787472.ch3
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 20 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118250440
Online ISBN: 9781118787472
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!