3.7. Family Matters: Research and Clinical Management of Psychosocial Issues for ICD Patients and their Partners
- Angela Tsiperfal MS, RN, NP,
- Linda K. Ottoboni RN, MS, FHRS, CCDS,
- Salwa Beheiry RN, CCRN,
- Amin Al-Ahmad MD, FACC, FHRS,
- Andrea Natale MD, FACC, FHRS and
- Paul J. Wang MD, FACC, FHRS
Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2011 by Blackwell Publishing, Ltd.
Cardiac Arrhythmia Management
How to Cite
Sears, S. F., Kirian, K., Matchett, M., Benton, C. and Nekkanti, R. (2011) Family Matters: Research and Clinical Management of Psychosocial Issues for ICD Patients and their Partners, in Cardiac Arrhythmia Management (eds A. Tsiperfal, L. K. Ottoboni, S. Beheiry, A. Al-Ahmad, A. Natale and P. J. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118788967.ch13
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813816678
Online ISBN: 9781118788967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!