6.3. Ethical Issues in Cardiac Electrophysiology Practice: A Guide for Clinicians
- Angela Tsiperfal MS, RN, NP,
- Linda K. Ottoboni RN, MS, FHRS, CCDS,
- Salwa Beheiry RN, CCRN,
- Amin Al-Ahmad MD, FACC, FHRS,
- Andrea Natale MD, FACC, FHRS and
- Paul J. Wang MD, FACC, FHRS
Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2011 by Blackwell Publishing, Ltd.
Cardiac Arrhythmia Management
How to Cite
Mueller, P. S. (2011) Ethical Issues in Cardiac Electrophysiology Practice: A Guide for Clinicians, in Cardiac Arrhythmia Management (eds A. Tsiperfal, L. K. Ottoboni, S. Beheiry, A. Al-Ahmad, A. Natale and P. J. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118788967.ch22
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813816678
Online ISBN: 9781118788967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!