Photoinduced Hydrophilicity and Photocatalytic Properties of Nb2O5 Thin Films
- Hua-Tay Lin,
- Taejin Hwang,
- Soshu Kirihara and
- Sujanto Widjaja
Published Online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Materials for Extreme Environments III
How to Cite
Fiz, R., Appel, L. and Mathur, S. (2013) Photoinduced Hydrophilicity and Photocatalytic Properties of Nb2O5 Thin Films, in Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Materials for Extreme Environments III (eds H.-T. Lin, T. Hwang, S. Kirihara and S. Widjaja), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118807651.ch5
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118807552
Online ISBN: 9781118807651
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!