Assessment of Ba1-xCo0.9-yFeyNb0.1O3-δ for High Temperature Electrochemical Devices
- Narottam P. Bansal,
- Mihails Kusnezoff,
- Soshu Kirihara and
- Sujanto Widjaja
Published Online: 23 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells IX
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Zhu, T., Song, S., Han, M. and Chen, F. (2013) Assessment of Ba1-xCo0.9-yFeyNb0.1O3-δ for High Temperature Electrochemical Devices, in Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells IX (eds N. P. Bansal, M. Kusnezoff, S. Kirihara and S. Widjaja), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118807750.ch9
- Published Online: 23 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118807644
Online ISBN: 9781118807750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!