Effects of Fe2O3 on Properties of Novel Heat Insulation Materials Synthesized by Molten Salt Method
- Roger Narayan,
- Paolo Colombo,
- Soshu Kirihara and
- Sujanto Widjaja
Published Online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Bioceramics and Porous Ceramics VI
How to Cite
Deng, C., Ding, J., Yuan, W., Li, J. and Zhu, H. (2013) Effects of Fe2O3 on Properties of Novel Heat Insulation Materials Synthesized by Molten Salt Method, in Advances in Bioceramics and Porous Ceramics VI (eds R. Narayan, P. Colombo, S. Kirihara and S. Widjaja), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118807811.ch11
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118807668
Online ISBN: 9781118807811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!