Surface Modification of Sol-Gel-Derived 45S5 Bioglass® for Incorporation in Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Roger Narayan,
- Paolo Colombo,
- Soshu Kirihara and
- Sujanto Widjaja
Published Online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Bioceramics and Porous Ceramics VI
How to Cite
Rezabeigi, E., Wood-Adams, P. M. and Drew, R. A.L. (2013) Surface Modification of Sol-Gel-Derived 45S5 Bioglass® for Incorporation in Polylactic Acid (PLA), in Advances in Bioceramics and Porous Ceramics VI (eds R. Narayan, P. Colombo, S. Kirihara and S. Widjaja), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118807811.ch9
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118807668
Online ISBN: 9781118807811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!