Effects of Size and Geometry on the Equibiaxial Flexural Test of Fine Grained Nuclear Graphite
- Hua-Tay Lin,
- Yutai Katoh,
- Alberto Vomiero,
- Soshu Kirihara and
- Sujanto Widjaja
Published Online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Ceramic Materials for Energy Applications III
How to Cite
Shih, C., Katoh, Y. and Takashi, T. (2013) Effects of Size and Geometry on the Equibiaxial Flexural Test of Fine Grained Nuclear Graphite, in Ceramic Materials for Energy Applications III (eds H.-T. Lin, Y. Katoh, A. Vomiero, S. Kirihara and S. Widjaja), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118807934.ch14
- Published Online: 5 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118807583
Online ISBN: 9781118807934
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!