2. Traditional and Behavioral Finance
- H. Kent Baker and
- Victor Ricciardi
Published Online: 1 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Investor Behavior: The Psychology of Financial Planning and Investing
How to Cite
Ackert, L. F. (2014) Traditional and Behavioral Finance, in Investor Behavior: The Psychology of Financial Planning and Investing (eds H. K. Baker and V. Ricciardi), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118813454.ch2
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 31 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118492987
Online ISBN: 9781118813454
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!