27. Active Surveillance: The United States Food and Drug Administration's Sentinel Initiative
- Elizabeth B. Andrews PhD, MPH, FISPE4 and
- Nicholas Moore MD, PhD, FRCP(Edin), FISPE5
Published Online: 4 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Carnahan, R. M., Bell, C. J. and Platt, R. (2014) Active Surveillance: The United States Food and Drug Administration's Sentinel Initiative, in Mann's Pharmacovigilance (eds E. B. Andrews and N. Moore), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118820186.ch27
Vice President, Pharmacoepidemiology and Risk Management, RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Service Hospitalo-Universitaire de Pharmacologie, Bordeaux, France
- Published Online: 4 APR 2014
- Published Print: 1 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9780470671047
Online ISBN: 9781118820186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!