2. Stem Cell Theory and Inflammation-Related Cancer
- Yusuke Hiraku1,
- Shosuke Kawanishi2 and
- Hiroshi Ohshima3
Published Online: 4 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects
How to Cite
Tanno, T. and Matsui, W. (2014) Stem Cell Theory and Inflammation-Related Cancer, in Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects (eds Y. Hiraku, S. Kawanishi and H. Ohshima), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118826621.ch2
Department of Environmental and Molecular Medicine, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Tsu, Mie, Japan
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Suzuka University of Medical Science, Suzuka, Mie, Japan
Department of Nutritional and Environmental Sciences, Graduate School of Integrated Pharmaceutical and Nutritional Sciences, University of Shizuoka, Shizuoka, Japan
- Published Online: 4 APR 2014
- Published Print: 4 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118160305
Online ISBN: 9781118826621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!