4. Role of Nitrative DNA Damage in Inflammation-Related Carcinogenesis
- Yusuke Hiraku1,
- Shosuke Kawanishi2 and
- Hiroshi Ohshima3
Published Online: 4 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects
How to Cite
Hiraku, Y. and Kawanishi, S. (2014) Role of Nitrative DNA Damage in Inflammation-Related Carcinogenesis, in Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects (eds Y. Hiraku, S. Kawanishi and H. Ohshima), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118826621.ch4
Department of Environmental and Molecular Medicine, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Tsu, Mie, Japan
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Suzuka University of Medical Science, Suzuka, Mie, Japan
Department of Nutritional and Environmental Sciences, Graduate School of Integrated Pharmaceutical and Nutritional Sciences, University of Shizuoka, Shizuoka, Japan
- Published Online: 4 APR 2014
- Published Print: 4 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118160305
Online ISBN: 9781118826621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!