6 Developing Audiences for the Twenty-First-Century Museum
Part 1. Priorities
Published Online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2015 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
The International Handbooks of Museum Studies
How to Cite
Black, G. 2013. Developing Audiences for the Twenty-First-Century Museum. The International Handbooks of Museum Studies. 1:6:123–151.
- Published Online: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!