7. Inhibition of Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases to Regulate Memory
- Nicholas J. Brandon3 and
- Anthony R. West4
Published Online: 7 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases In The Central Nervous System: From Biology to Drug Discovery
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-T., Xu, Y. and O'Donnell, J. (2014) Inhibition of Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases to Regulate Memory, in Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases In The Central Nervous System: From Biology to Drug Discovery (eds N. J. Brandon and A. R. West), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118836507.ch07
AstraZeneca Neuroscience, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science North Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Published Online: 7 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9780470566688
Online ISBN: 9781118836507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!