2. Variety as Religious Experience
Four Case Studies: Dickinson, Edwards, Taylor, and Cotton
- Elisa New
Published Online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Elisa New
New England Beyond Criticism
How to Cite
New, E. (ed) (2014) Variety as Religious Experience, in New England Beyond Criticism, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118854587.ch2
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 9 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118854532
Online ISBN: 9781118854587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!