7. Nanoparticles and Plants: From Toxicity to Activation of Growth
- Saura C Sahu2 and
- Daniel A Casciano3
Published Online: 18 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Nanotoxicology, Nanomedicine and Stem Cell Use in Toxicology
How to Cite
Khodakovskaya, M. V. and Lahiani, M. H. (2014) Nanoparticles and Plants: From Toxicity to Activation of Growth, in Handbook of Nanotoxicology, Nanomedicine and Stem Cell Use in Toxicology (eds S. C. Sahu and D. A. Casciano), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118856017.ch7
US Food and Drug Administration, Laurel, MD, United States
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR, United States
- Published Online: 18 APR 2014
- Published Print: 16 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118439265
Online ISBN: 9781118856017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!