14. Cascading Effects on Smaller Mammals and Gallinaceous Birds of Elephant Impacts on Vegetation Structure
- Christina Skarpe,
- Johan T. du Toit and
- Stein R. Moe
Published Online: 4 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Elephants and Savanna Woodland Ecosystems: A Study from Chobe National Park, Botswana
How to Cite
Stokke, S., Motsumi, S. S., Sejoe, T. B. and Swenson, J. E. (2014) Cascading Effects on Smaller Mammals and Gallinaceous Birds of Elephant Impacts on Vegetation Structure, in Elephants and Savanna Woodland Ecosystems: A Study from Chobe National Park, Botswana (eds C. Skarpe, J. T. du Toit and S. R. Moe), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118858615.ch14
- Published Online: 4 APR 2014
- Published Print: 1 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9780470671764
Online ISBN: 9781118858615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!