9. Block Copolymer Nanopatterns as Enabling Platforms for Device Applications—Status, Issues, and Challenges
Published Online: 13 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Synthesis and Applications of Copolymers
How to Cite
Parthiban, A. (2014) Block Copolymer Nanopatterns as Enabling Platforms for Device Applications—Status, Issues, and Challenges, in Synthesis and Applications of Copolymers, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118860168.ch9
- Published Online: 13 JUN 2014
- Published Print: 23 JUN 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118057469
Online ISBN: 9781118860168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!