22. Immunotoxicology in Nonclinical Studies
- William J. Brock2,
- Barbara Mounho3 and
- Lijie Fu4
Published Online: 9 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Role of the Study Director in Nonclinical Studies
How to Cite
Burleson, F. G. and Burleson, S. C.M. (2014) Immunotoxicology in Nonclinical Studies, in The Role of the Study Director in Nonclinical Studies (eds W. J. Brock, B. Mounho and L. Fu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118873922.ch22
Brock Scientific Consulting, Montgomery Village, MD
ToxStrategies, Inc. Bend, OR
SNBL, Beijing, China
- Published Online: 9 MAY 2014
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118370391
Online ISBN: 9781118873922
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!