14. High Frequency Properties and Applications of Elastomeric Silicones
- Atul Tiwari3 and
- Mark D. Soucek4
Published Online: 25 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Concise Encyclopedia of High Performance Silicones
How to Cite
Shah, C. M., Withayachumnankul, W., Bhaskaran, M. and Sriram, S. (2014) High Frequency Properties and Applications of Elastomeric Silicones, in Concise Encyclopedia of High Performance Silicones (eds A. Tiwari and M. D. Soucek), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118938478.ch14
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
Department of Polymer Engineering, The University of Akron, OH, USA
- Published Online: 25 APR 2014
- Published Print: 18 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118469651
Online ISBN: 9781118938478
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!