13. Derivative Techniques in Molecular Absorption, Fluorimetry and Liquid Chromatography as Tools for Green Analytical Chemistry
- Miguel de la Guardia and
- Salvador Garrigues
Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Green Analytical Chemistry
How to Cite
Pavón, J. M. C., Torres, A. G. d., Ojeda, C. B., Rojas, F. S. and Alonso, E. I. V. (2012) Derivative Techniques in Molecular Absorption, Fluorimetry and Liquid Chromatography as Tools for Green Analytical Chemistry, in Handbook of Green Analytical Chemistry (eds M. de la Guardia and S. Garrigues), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119940722.ch13
Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 2 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470972014
Online ISBN: 9781119940722
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!