9. Psychosocial Interventions: A Cognitive Behavioral Approach
- Shulamith Kreitler4,5,6,
- Myriam Weyl Ben-Arush7,8,
- Andrés Martin9,10
Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Pediatric Psycho-Oncology: Psychosocial Aspects and Clinical Interventions, Second Edition
How to Cite
Last, B. F. and Grootenhuis, M. A. (2012) Psychosocial Interventions: A Cognitive Behavioral Approach, in Pediatric Psycho-Oncology: Psychosocial Aspects and Clinical Interventions, Second Edition (eds S. Kreitler, M. W. Ben-Arush and A. Martin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119941033.ch9
School of Psychological Sciences, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
Psychooncology Research Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences, University of Haifa, Israel
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Meyer Children's Hospital, Israel
Meyer Children's Hospital, Rambam Health Care Campus, Technion Israel-Institute of Technology, the Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Haifa, Israel
Child Study Center, Yale University School of Medicine, USA
Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven, New Haven, CT, USA
- Published Online: 1 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119998839
Online ISBN: 9781119941033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!