15. Bioethical Challenges: Understanding Cultural Differences and Reducing Health Disparities
- Luigi Grassi4,5 and
- Michelle Riba6,7
Published Online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Clinical Psycho-Oncology: An International Perspective
How to Cite
Surbone, A. (2012) Bioethical Challenges: Understanding Cultural Differences and Reducing Health Disparities, in Clinical Psycho-Oncology: An International Perspective (eds L. Grassi and M. Riba), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119941101.ch15
Department of Biomedical and Specialist Surgical Sciences, University of Ferrara, Italy
Clinical & Emergency Psychiatry Unit, Department of Mental Health & Drug Abuse, Ferrara, Italy
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School, USA
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, MI, USA
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 15 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974322
Online ISBN: 9781119941101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!