4. Electroconvulsive Therapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Deep Brain Stimulation in OCD
- Joseph Zohar3,4
Published Online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Current Science and Clinical Practice
How to Cite
Blom, R. M., Figee, M., Vulink, N. and Denys, D. (2012) Electroconvulsive Therapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Deep Brain Stimulation in OCD, in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Current Science and Clinical Practice (ed J. Zohar), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119941125.ch4
Psychiatry Department A, Division of Psychiatry, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Published Online: 12 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 13 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470711255
Online ISBN: 9781119941125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!