9. Serotonin and Beyond: A Neurotransmitter Perspective of OCD
- Joseph Zohar1,2
Published Online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Current Science and Clinical Practice
How to Cite
Abudy, A., Juven-Wetzler, A., Sonnino, R. and Zohar, J. (2012) Serotonin and Beyond: A Neurotransmitter Perspective of OCD, in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Current Science and Clinical Practice (ed J. Zohar), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119941125.ch9
Psychiatry Department A, Division of Psychiatry, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Published Online: 12 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 13 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470711255
Online ISBN: 9781119941125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!