10. The Management of Psychosocial Risks Across the European Union: Findings from ESENER
- Jonathan Houdmont2,
- Stavroula Leka2 and
- Robert R. Sinclair3
Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2
How to Cite
Cockburn, W., Milczarek, M., Irastorza, X. and Rial González, E. (2012) The Management of Psychosocial Risks Across the European Union: Findings from ESENER, in Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2 (eds J. Houdmont, S. Leka and R. R. Sinclair), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119942849.ch10
Institute of Work, Health and Organisations (IWHO), University of Nottingham, UK
Clemson University, USA
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119971047
Online ISBN: 9781119942849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!