3. Developing Evidence-Based Occupational Health Psychology
- Jonathan Houdmont2,
- Stavroula Leka2 and
- Robert R. Sinclair3
Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2
How to Cite
Briner, R. B. (2012) Developing Evidence-Based Occupational Health Psychology, in Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2 (eds J. Houdmont, S. Leka and R. R. Sinclair), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119942849.ch3
Institute of Work, Health and Organisations (IWHO), University of Nottingham, UK
Clemson University, USA
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119971047
Online ISBN: 9781119942849
- evidence-based OHP;
- work and OP;
- nature of problems, and evidence-based approaches;
- evidence-based approaches, in practice;
- practicing OHP, evidence-based way;
- barriers to evidence-based practice;
- systematic reviews;
- evidence-based and OHP;
- evidence-based and training
This chapter contains sections titled:
What are the Problems Evidence-Based Practice has Evolved to Tackle?
What are Evidence-Based Approaches to Practice?
The Role of Systematic Reviews
How Evidence-Based is Occupational Health Psychology?
How Can We Develop Evidence-Based OHP?