8. Moving Towards Positive Organizational Health: Challenges and a Proposal for a Research Model of Organizational Health Development
- Jonathan Houdmont2,
- Stavroula Leka2 and
- Robert R. Sinclair3
Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2
How to Cite
Bauer, G. F. and Jenny, G. J. (2012) Moving Towards Positive Organizational Health: Challenges and a Proposal for a Research Model of Organizational Health Development, in Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2 (eds J. Houdmont, S. Leka and R. R. Sinclair), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119942849.ch8
Institute of Work, Health and Organisations (IWHO), University of Nottingham, UK
Clemson University, USA
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119971047
Online ISBN: 9781119942849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!