1. Understanding and Responding to People Who Sexually Abuse Children Whilst Employed in Positions of Trust: An Overview of the Relevant Literature – Part One: Offenders
- Marcus Erooga
Published Online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Creating Safer Organisations: Practical Steps to Prevent the Abuse of Children by Those Working with Them
How to Cite
Erooga, M. (2012) Understanding and Responding to People Who Sexually Abuse Children Whilst Employed in Positions of Trust: An Overview of the Relevant Literature – Part One: Offenders, in Creating Safer Organisations: Practical Steps to Prevent the Abuse of Children by Those Working with Them (ed M. Erooga), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119943228.ch1
University of Huddersfield's Centre, UK
- Published Online: 10 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Christopher Cloke2,
- Jan Horwath3 and
- Peter Sidebotham4
Series Editor Information
NSPCC, 42 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3NX, UK
Department of Sociological Studies, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TU, UK
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Print ISBN: 9781119972693
Online ISBN: 9781119943228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!