6. Organisational Issues and New Technologies
- Marcus Erooga
Published Online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Creating Safer Organisations: Practical Steps to Prevent the Abuse of Children by Those Working with Them
How to Cite
Quayle, E. (2012) Organisational Issues and New Technologies, in Creating Safer Organisations: Practical Steps to Prevent the Abuse of Children by Those Working with Them (ed M. Erooga), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119943228.ch6
University of Huddersfield's Centre, UK
- Published Online: 10 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Christopher Cloke3,
- Jan Horwath4 and
- Peter Sidebotham5
Series Editor Information
NSPCC, 42 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3NX, UK
Department of Sociological Studies, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TU, UK
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Print ISBN: 9781119972693
Online ISBN: 9781119943228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!