14. The Development of a Practice Research Network and Its Use in the Evaluation of the “Rewind” Treatment of Psychological Trauma in Different Settings
- Rick Hughes2,
- Andrew Kinder3 and
- Cary L. Cooper4
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support
How to Cite
Andrews, W. and Miller, S. (2012) The Development of a Practice Research Network and Its Use in the Evaluation of the “Rewind” Treatment of Psychological Trauma in Different Settings, in International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support (eds R. Hughes, A. Kinder and C. L. Cooper), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119943242.ch14
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Division of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), UK
Lancaster University Management School, UK
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974131
Online ISBN: 9781119943242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!