22. Healing the Traumatized Organization: An Exploration of Post-trauma Recovery and Growth in the Workplace Setting Using the Metaphor of the Nervous System as a Template to Highlight Collective Learning
- Rick Hughes2,
- Andrew Kinder3 and
- Cary L. Cooper4
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support
How to Cite
Buckley, T. and Dunn, A. (2012) Healing the Traumatized Organization: An Exploration of Post-trauma Recovery and Growth in the Workplace Setting Using the Metaphor of the Nervous System as a Template to Highlight Collective Learning, in International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support (eds R. Hughes, A. Kinder and C. L. Cooper), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119943242.ch22
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Division of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), UK
Lancaster University Management School, UK
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974131
Online ISBN: 9781119943242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!