23. The Management of Emotionally Disturbing Interventions in Fire and Rescue Services: Psychological Triage as a Framework for Acute Support
- Rick Hughes2,
- Andrew Kinder3,
- Cary L. Cooper4
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support
How to Cite
De Soir, E. L. J. L. (2012) The Management of Emotionally Disturbing Interventions in Fire and Rescue Services: Psychological Triage as a Framework for Acute Support, in International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support (eds R. Hughes, A. Kinder and C. L. Cooper), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119943242.ch23
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Division of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), UK
Lancaster University Management School, UK
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974131
Online ISBN: 9781119943242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!