6. ASSIST: A Model for Supporting Staff in Secure Healthcare Settings after Traumatic Events That Is Expanding into Other European Territories
- Rick Hughes4,
- Andrew Kinder5 and
- Cary L. Cooper6
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support
How to Cite
Greenwood, A., Rooney, C. and Ardino, V. (2012) ASSIST: A Model for Supporting Staff in Secure Healthcare Settings after Traumatic Events That Is Expanding into Other European Territories, in International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support (eds R. Hughes, A. Kinder and C. L. Cooper), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119943242.ch6
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Division of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), UK
Lancaster University Management School, UK
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974131
Online ISBN: 9781119943242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!