2. Reductive Amination
- John Whittall11 and
- Peter W. Sutton12
Published Online: 13 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Practical Methods for Biocatalysis and Biotransformations 2
How to Cite
Willies, S., Truppo, M. D., Savile, C. K., Janey, J. M., Moore, J. C., Huisman, G. W., Hughes, G. J., Mutti, F. G., Fuchs, C. S., Kroutil, W., Hopwood, J., Truppo, M. D., Lloyd, R., Turner, N. J., Hong, E. Y., Cha, M., Yun, H., Kim, B.-G., Stella, S. and Chadha, A. (2012) Reductive Amination, in Practical Methods for Biocatalysis and Biotransformations 2 (eds J. Whittall and P. W. Sutton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119943426.ch2
Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre (MIB), The University of Manchester, 131 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 7DN, UK
GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development Limited, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 11 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119991397
Online ISBN: 9781119943426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!