5. Work and the Workplace
Published Online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mental Illness, Discrimination and the Law: Fighting for Social Justice
How to Cite
Callard, F., Sartorius, N., Arboleda-Flórez, J., Bartlett, P., Helmchen, H., Stuart, H., Taborda, J. and Thornicroft, G. (2012) Work and the Workplace, in Mental Illness, Discrimination and the Law: Fighting for Social Justice, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945352.ch5
- Published Online: 17 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119953548
Online ISBN: 9781119945352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!