11. Estimation of Direct and Indirect Effects
- Carlo Berzuini,
- Philip Dawid and
- Luisa Bernardinelli
Published Online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Causality: Statistical Perspectives and Applications
How to Cite
Vansteelandt, S. (2012) Estimation of Direct and Indirect Effects, in Causality: Statistical Perspectives and Applications (eds C. Berzuini, P. Dawid and L. Bernardinelli), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945710.ch11
Statistical Laboratory, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Published Online: 25 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Walter A. Shewhart and
- Samuel S. Wilks
Print ISBN: 9780470665565
Online ISBN: 9781119945710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!