13. The Sufficient Cause Framework in Statistics, Philosophy and the Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Carlo Berzuini,
- Philip Dawid and
- Luisa Bernardinelli
Published Online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Causality: Statistical Perspectives and Applications
How to Cite
VanderWeele, T. J. (2012) The Sufficient Cause Framework in Statistics, Philosophy and the Biomedical and Social Sciences, in Causality: Statistical Perspectives and Applications (eds C. Berzuini, P. Dawid and L. Bernardinelli), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945710.ch13
Statistical Laboratory, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Published Online: 25 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Walter A. Shewhart and
- Samuel S. Wilks
Print ISBN: 9780470665565
Online ISBN: 9781119945710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!